Tuesday, November 09, 2004

BTW just cashed out my money from Pacific Poker site. As I read reviews of this site cash out had to be no problem. However they made me to worry for a little while (probably because my cash out speed expectations were set a little bit high by Paradise Poker that cashes me out in less than a day). It took 8 days to receive my money from them.
Overall implressions from the site are good - low limit tables competition is not that tough, but I found tourneys a little bit more difficult to beat than at Paradise. May be because of a different blinds, chips and timing structure, may be because of the players - I'm not sure.
Oh and I haven't gotten a free book from internettexasholdem.com because at Pacific Poker records show that I had joined Pacific Poker through a different site - whatever, I already have this book anyway.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?